Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Star wars R2D2 Technology brought to life!!

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by N1GH7-R1D3R, May 19, 2006.

1. #1 N1GH7-R1D3R, May 19, 2006
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2015

Remember the princess Leia message that R2D2 displays??? Well the technology to do thisis now here!!

2. help me obi-wan kenobi, you're my only hope :LOL:
  3. Now that is beyond cool.......
  4. hells yeah... thats great
  5. actually.. this has been around for a while.. they used similar technology to allow beavis and butthead present some award at some TV awards or somethign in the states a few years back.. although i cant say ive seen it as interactive as that guy with the watch.

would still be awesome if they release it to the general public. would make for interesting phonecalls thats for sure.
  6. Oh come on... why has no-one else said interactive p0rn :LOL: .... the woman in the red dress :)
  7. What's wrong with Carrie Fisher and the rams horn hair style?
    She's a crack whore too!

Regards, Andrew.
  8. sorry.. red dress over leia!

good call.. the possibliities.. its just awesome!
  9. What I find freaky is how close the technology looks to how Lucas imagined it 20+ years ago.
  10. +1
    That was one of my reasons for posting it. It is so damn similar it's not funny!! Makes you wonder what else the warped my of our Sci-fi geniouses have thought up will come ot life aswell.
  11. Come on! Leia in the metal Bikini thing on Jabbas barge. You know she was hawt!! With that collar and chain... Meow!
  12. :wink: I love that scene. Damn she was a good looking woman!
  13. Yeah sorry about the thread jack but I just had to post this!

A chick who dresses like that and isn't afraid to smack someone! (Pity it's not real!)
  14. Carrie Fisher in the Blues Brothers...

Mmmmmmm, gotta love a woman with a flamethrower...