Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Star Wars & kids

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by Barters81, Jan 13, 2016.

1. So I've been chewing through the original Star Wars movies with my son. I say 'chewing through' as he has a tendency to fall asleep and is anal about starting the movie again where he can remember. Finished The Empire Strikes Back last night. This morning I get this photo sent to me by the Mrs who is at home on holidays with the kids.

Apparently he has turned to the Dark Side and is now called Darth Bad....lol

darth bad.

Anyone else out there got kids into Star Wars? FWIW my son is 5 soon to be 6. We watched the Force Awakens first (after I saw it once to test the water), then we watched the first prequel (I figured it had young Anakin in it of which my son could relate....and he did), then A New Hope and Empire. Return of the Jedi will be this weekend hopefully.

I've been totally blown away by how much he has retained of the story. As in.........when I got home he tried to use the force to choke me out aka Vader. Of course, I choked, fell to the floor writhing in pain.

Not sure if I'm going to win any Father of the year awards......but I don't care. :)
    • Winner Winner x 3