Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

stanwell park area coffee stop?

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by chriskerr, May 10, 2008.

1. going for a quick run early morning to stanwell area, anyone know where to get a coffee at around 6:30am on a Sunday down that way?

2. +1 good ride though!!!!
  3. :grin:

backpack on then :LOL:
  4. pitty you going in the morning might go for a run down there in the arvo lawrence hargrave and the natio are a good run!!!!! If you interested in a riding partner on the same run another day give me a yell.........
  5. i could do an arvo run too :grin: morning run is just to follow a mate in his old honda s600 convertible as he has trade plates for the weekend.

I'm not a fast runner (just getting used to going quicker through the 35km corners), mostly at the speed limit, but if your still keen send me a message, i have been doing it pretty much on a daily basis the last few weeks as I live in Oyster Bay and its a nice close easy ride for me. Would be happy to follow a faster rider to help build the confidence.

6. i could do the run around 3.30 i you want wouldn't call myself a faster rider though would be fun. starkweid@hotmal.com if you want to organise.
  7. Did that Honda S600 end up at TFRPS later in the arvo? I'm sure I saw one there, accompanied by a red TR3..
  8. not today, no, it's not regod yet, hes just finished building it with a toyota 1.3l so needs a few test runs on the trade plates :grin: its not a quick car but really cool cruiser.