Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Stalling demerit points

Discussion in 'Politics, Laws, Government & Insurance' started by Icefire, Jan 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello,
    I forgot to read the announcements in this section and neglected to post the State in which my offence occured in the TITLE so it makes it difficult to get the correct advice, inadvertently I may receive the wrong advice and then I'm stuffed. So this has caused this post to be locked according to the conditions of posting in this forum oh dear.

Due to 2 rather unfortunate events I have currently accrued 6 points on my license. One I have not received yet it was red light camera and the car was under dads name however he has already sent the stat dec through to the SDRO, however I have not recieved a response.

The other was an on the spot fine for breaching P Plate passenger restrictions after 11pm.

I get my green P's on the 20th of april, can anyone please advise on how I can go about delaying this through the letter/court system until I get my greens to avoid losing the points. Normally I would cop this on the chin however there was certain circumstances surrounding the passengers which the police were not interested in and I require my license for my job. Any help would be appreciated here.

Edit: I'm in NSW
  2. Oh, the sweet smell of "victim" in your post :roll:

Sorry, got no idea.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.