Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

stairway to heaven sung in reverse !

Discussion in 'Multimedia' started by russ, May 10, 2006.

1. http://www.fazed.org/video/?id=295

he sung it in reverse, :shock:

I can't believe it works

2. Amazing!! Although I think that guy has got w a y too much time on his hands :LOL:
  3. omg... that is.. is.. Im lost for words.
  4. Chris from coldplay done that in one of his recent videos and he had to learn it backwards whilst acting out the video.

He is already a millionaire i expect and had no need to challenge himself that much to make such an impact but I guess he still looks for ways to impress people.

The above video is just a guy with too much time on his hands that can do it.
    Very good all the same but not as impressive as the coldplay one
  5. whoa ur freakin me out man :LOL:

that's somethin else :shock:

6. hmm but this guy actually SANG it backwards, not just mouthed the words... the backwards acting is impressive, but he's acutally singing the song so when it is played in reverse it sounds like he sang in forwards

i agree though... too much time on his hands :LOL:
  7. wow :shock:

just wow :shock:

Cheers :cool:
  8. Its like a scene out of Twin Peaks!
  9. Twin peaks... damn I'd forgotten about that show... got to have been off air for what more then 10 years??
  10. Yeah, i had a girlfriend back then that used to make me watch it with her.

(Against my will of course!)
  11. :roll: yeah of course :LOL:

back then I had no taste in TV shows and used to watch it (without being forced) :oops:
  12. Jack Johnson did it as well... He sang backwards for the video, and demonstrated that he was singing, and not just mouthing at one of his live shows.