Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Stacks 4&5

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by Roarin, Feb 6, 2005.

1. Dont feel too bad Martyh -there were 2 more stacks today on the last leg of your ride -& you weren't even there :shock: No serious injuries but thats the best that can be said. Any crash you walk away from is a good one in my books so we haven't done too badly I reckon

2. More info????

:D :D :D
  3. The Yellow Terror is safe & sound in the shed :LOL:
  4. yes, good to get the bike back in the shed.

More info? im not really sure what happened as i got there the bikes were being picked up. So i cant help there single vehicle though for one of them the other was aided by a 4wd??? they might be able to post with more details. not a hit and run though.
  5. OMFG!!! what a day, makes me glad i work weekends!
  6. i agree with you sbk_750, this lot are friggin dangerous :LOL: bloody hooligans :p
  7. Ditto! I was wishing all day at work that I could have been riding, now I'm glad I wasn't! Instead I was telling 2 new riders about netrider & how good our rides are!

Glad to hear everyone's mostly Ok get well real soon everyone!
  8. I left this ride early to get home a little earlier. Luckily, no crash, but a $205 speeding fine...... and three points....
  9. yowsers - thats gotta hurt

these days that was probably 60.bugger all km/h in a 60 zone
  10. OMG, What a weekend, I am sure most people are going to want to forget about it in a hurry.

Sorry to hear about all the bad news from drops, to crashes to speeding fines. It can only get better from here on.
  11. Told you you should have done the rest of the loop Skuffy :D Just had to ride to suit the conditions. As for the hooligan on the green Kome&suckme..... :LOL: :LOL:
  12. its gonna cost ya mate... :LOL:
  13. Yeh that stack was me and a mate. I was doing a fair clip down the road approaching a long sweeping high speed corner, as i started corner i saw my mate on, well off his SV650 in the ditch with his bike on its side, him trying to get up.
    I think fcuk and hit the brakes to pull over and help, right as i see a 4wd almost stopped in the middle of the road midcorner, he obviously saw accident and slowed to pull over, i squeezed brakes harder, and went to the left of the 4wd as i was too fast to pull to right of him, i was still on bitumen and woulda stopped fine, but then as i went beside 4wd still braking doing about 30kph he didnt see me and pulled left to stop and help, bang he merged into me and my bike and i go skidding along road into ditch.
    Luckily there was no major damage to my bike, as my body took most of the scraping when the bike went over me. Just need new front fibreglass, new throttle knob, new brake lever, indicator, mirror and to locate the oil leak.
    All in all it was a great ride exept for the smashes, 3 out of 13 aint bad hehe.
    Heres the damage to mine, nowhere near as bad as the SV, poor bastard.