Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Stacked my NSR150...

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by Boredunidude, Jul 30, 2009.

1. Hi guys, I was riding my NSR150 around a sharp corner the other day and stacked, leaving a lot of damage on the fairings. Basically the front, side and lower fairings on the right hand side were broken into pieces.

I'm wondering if anyone could recommend a honda bike wrecker that sells NSR150 fairings, because the new ones cost a bit and didn't come with stickers!

Your help is very much appreciated.

2. Good luck, I assume that'd be one of the things that everybody wants but everybody damages.
  3. Why not ride it naked?
  4. How much are new ones and where did you get prices from? I was under the impression they were quite cheap, most other parts for the bike are.
  5. Re: ride naked...cause it's cold & hurts more if you off. :wink:
  6. Hi, thanks for the replies. I called almost all bike wreckers within driving distance in victoria today and found one that did sell it. Got the lower side fairing and mud guard for $140.. A new nose cone costs 200 bux, side faring 60 bux. but do not include stickers. stickers prob another 80 to 100 bux! Its the only bike that doesnt come with stickers in the new fairings. Cheapskate honda! Prices are from Peter Stevens.

About riding it naked.. I can't in this bike because the head light is actually mounted on the nose cone.. I'm actually short of a spacer between the side fairing and the air duct. Can't find it anywhere, not even on the parts screen from Peter Stevens!! Looks like i have to find something to fill the gap...
  7. trust me that's still dirt cheap for fairings.

A quote on mine is $1190 new... one side.