Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

St Triple R - Bar Ends

Discussion in 'Bling and Appearance' at netrider.net.au started by missrider, Apr 15, 2010.

1. Hey guys,

Having a bit of trouble finding bar ends to fit my bike, has anyone fitted theirs with any?

Tried 2 different sets from the dealer to no avail.

I'm after gold ones.

Cheers Anna

2. can't offer any advice I'm sorry,
    but FYI- if you purchase bar-ends significantly lighter, they will have less of a dampening effect on the feedback from the road and and your handlebars will become a little less stable. not very noticeably, or unsafely (many people fit aftermarket ones and are
    problem-free, without noting the change) but see if you can notice the difference if you find some :) gold ones would look hot.
    good luck with the search!

3. I ordered these http://www.pure-triumph.com/products/837.

They have sent me one, just waiting on the other as they ran out of stock.

They are the genuine Triumph bar ends and do have the logo on the back.

Only issue I found is the adapter is for the standard Striple which has a wider interior diameter inside the bars, but after using a Dremel to fix that they fit sweet. Well the one I have does anyway! :D

They look awesome IMO, can't wait to get the second one all fitted up and get rid of the ugly wing mirrors!! LOL

edit: just reread your post and noticed you want gold ones, they only do silver and black genuine ones :S