Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

St Andrews Kinglake Road

Discussion in 'Hazardous Road Condition Reports' started by Funkmonkey, Nov 9, 2011.

1. Grass cutting at kinglake end and various other roads both sides of B300 has left grass EVERYWHERE. be careful guys.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Yep, lots of big clumps of fine cut grass on the road there yesterday late arvo. Not a single sign warning of hazards. Disgusting.

3. So who has rung the vic roads hazard reporting number?
  4. Uh... i didnt even think of that dude. It was just notifying people here of grass on the road.
  5. (hangs head in shame)

6. lol guys, didn't mean to shame yaz! The alert here is appreciated... just don't forget to also dial 13 11 70 and report the hazard to VicRoads. They've been fairly sensitive about MC risks on known MC black runs.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Call made, and number saved in my phone.

8. Will do that next time... tho the 40 minute on hold time is not conducive to well timed twistie runs... or my mobile bill :D
  9. I was surprised, took seconds to get through to an operator, go figure...

10. Jeez, not bad. I stand corrected. Admittedly when i called them about getting a new numberplate last week i was through in a couple of minutes. Maybe they just prioritise things that will either make them money or get them sued over general queries.