Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

SR500 Rally 2-4 Nov ALL WELCOME

Discussion in 'VIC' started by mattb, Oct 6, 2012.

1. The annual rally for the SR500 Club of Australia is on again at Bethanga. This is a great Rally with a welcoming vibe, and all friendly motorcyclists are welcome. For those newer riders who've never had the chance to experience a traditional motorcycle rally this is definitely worthwhile. The entry fee includes free camping and access to showers. The cricket club cater with good, cheap food and alcohol, and the roads thereabout are fantastic.

Mods, I didn't know how to include NSW in this notification - is there a way? Shall I replicate the post?
  2. Bump: this is a week away.
  3. This is a very good rally. "open" in the sense that you don't have to ride an SR500 to be welcome. Typical of marque associated rallies in that some serious "characters" often attend. Worth going if you've nothing better to do. The ride on the Saturday is upon what is truly some of Australia's best swervery. Go for it. I've been twice. would be going this time, but have a "must go" engagement that I can't get out of.
  4. I agree with the above posts, it is a.fun and welcoming rally, I have been to this one a couple of times. The locals get involved and cook up a good breakfast