Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

SR Oil Change

Discussion in 'Jokes and Humour' at netrider.net.au started by Middle Child, Jun 13, 2011.

1. #1 Middle Child, Jun 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2015
    Quite literally the funniest Youtube clip on the topic.

This guy deserves a beer of every view -

=37

2. a guy on this forum made this!

[MENTION=22887]QuarterWit[/MENTION]

3. I've always loved that vid, but this one looks like it's been edited. I distinctly remember him hauling the bike out from under a bush with a crappy cover on it, plus a shot of some cobwebs...

4. That's because it's the only video on the topic. But it is flawed, as one scholar pointed out:

"listen here faggot - this video isn`t educational - now if it is meant as a joke so be it, but as i see it it`s not - so even if i understand 90% of it, and even if only at best 50% is actually tech talk it`s still crap because there are really some people over here that actually want to learn how to change their oil (and i`m sure you weren`t born knowing how to do it yourself) and not to be fooled into watching this crap so suck it sissy boy!

you and all the moderators from sr500 forum can suck my asshole!"

Yeah, so suck it QW!

And happy birthday.

5. But it DOES show you how to change the oil.

Doesn't it? Looks like it to me.

6. Changing the oil on a mid-70s air-cooled single is pretty complicated. If it was meant to be a joke, fine, but as the commentor commented, it's not. QW has led newbies to confuse oil filters with Japanese youth in mankinis. Now I have unconscious associations that make mechanical work difficult. And no way to over cum the problem.

7.  Top
  8. i didn't know over cum was a problem.

9. Depends which side of the bed you have to sleep.

Oh and well done Quarterwit.

10. Thanks Guys! Biggest kick has been for my dad, who is now convinced I am famous.

And I dunno why that one doesn't play from the beginning? Ah well. There's one or two very minor things missing, like cleaning the downtube strainer and the catch in the sump plug, but it's still not that bad in the scheme of things. I might chuck in some other info about that in another vid, probably valve clearences.