Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

"Squidding" is different in NZ

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by TonyE, Aug 8, 2006.

1. OK.

Which of you anti-squid guys is going to argue with this one :LOL:

Boobs on Bikes get go ahead in Auckland

lunchtime parade of topless p0rn stars down the main street of New Zealand's biggest city has been given official approval on the grounds that no laws would be broken.

The Boobs on Bikes parade later this month will feature up to 30 p0rn stars on the back of motorcycles or in cars riding through Auckland's CBD to promote an erotica expo, The New Zealand Herald reported.

2. :worthlesspics:

Who thinks they'd be allowed to do it here???
  3. I demand that each boobie be given a helmet.
  4. Can we organise one for here???

I'd love a chance to show off my boobs for a good cause!
  5. Does Netrider Entertainment count as good enough? :twisted:
  6. Sonja i'm shocked.

And a little excited. :oops:
  7. As one of the endless posts quoteing yours ;)

There is a NetRider BBQ at the end of the year, and we will be needing more entertainment :LOL:
  8. Sonja Sonja....I'm not a dirty old man yet.....but I can learn :grin:

edit - spelling
  9. Right on Sonja, as long as you don't bring that sheila standing to the right of you in the photo you posted earlier. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
  10. Sonja you have now had the most succesfull thread hijacking on earth attributed to you...
  11. <macho> You dissin' my sister?? :p
  12. Yeah, but for most of you :worthlesspics:

And the only one I have of them is on the bf's computer!

13. Kiwi p0rn stars don't have "boobs", they have udders. And Boobs on Bikes happens in March - shearing is in September so they'll hardly be naked.

Better yet, the Plod-in-Command is the eponymous Area Commander www.eroticaexpo.co.nz/subpages/news_press/2005/boobs_controversy.html+Boobs+on+Bikes&hl=en&gl=au&ct=clnk&cd=1]Pat Handc0ck.[/url]
  14. :LOL: :LOL: :rofl:
  15. Quite right, and I seem to recall that the top Kiwi p0rn star is called Baaaaarbra something.
  16. I believe that it's a transexual with the name of Baaaaarbra Ram.

New Zealand... the country that invented the inflatable sheep for the really duspurut Kiwi... :LOL:
  17. Sonja, Sonja
    Show us the boobs upon ya.....
  18. I believe a representative from the NZ Bestiality Society will also be there to launch their new motto "In sheep we thrust."
  19. im just here to get on the first 2 pages of many after sonja's successful thread hijack.. and for the pics of boobs...

if they did this for something like sids or breast cancer it'd be an awesome way to raise money.. and alot of other things as well....