Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Squid Test

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' at netrider.net.au started by es, Oct 7, 2006.

1. http://www.bytebrothers.org/SquidTest.htm

2. Squid Test Evaluation

So far, 17914 people (including you) have responded to this Squid Test Survey and have been tabulated. Of those responses, the average grade is 53. Your grade was 65 (from 0 to 100), and 0 out of the 115 questions were left un-answered. The average number of questions answered in this test is 47.

A higher grade indicates a stronger sense of common decency, and a lower grade is an indication of conspicuous squidliness and general disregard for civilized society. Your score indicates that you are a buffoon who doesn't take motorcycling nearly serious enough.

3. 115 questions :shock: :shock: :shock:
    ... FUQ orf, I dont want to spend that long answering some stupid quiz :) :p :)

4. After their first ride on a motorcycle with you, your friend
    D. eats your cat

LMAO HAHAHAH

unless ur a chick, then its kinda good rite?

5. lol, I got 43 but I was just trying to aswer how I thought mouth would :p :grin:

6. So far, 17946 people (including you) have responded to this Squid Test Survey and have been tabulated. Of those responses, the average grade is 53. Your grade was 64 (from 0 to 100), and 0 out of the 115 questions were left un-answered. The average number of questions answered in this test is 47.

A higher grade indicates a stronger sense of common decency, and a lower grade is an indication of conspicuous squidliness and general disregard for civilized society. Your score indicates that you are a buffoon who doesn't take motorcycling nearly serious enough.

7. So far, 17955 people (including you) have responded to this Squid Test Survey and have been tabulated. Of those responses, the average grade is 53. Your grade was 53 (from 0 to 100), and 0 out of the 115 questions were left un-answered. The average number of questions answered in this test is 47.

A higher grade indicates a stronger sense of common decency, and a lower grade is an indication of conspicuous squidliness and general disregard for civilized society. Your score indicates that you are an idiot whose driving license should be taken away and replaced with a tricycle

8. kind of an annoying survey

Squid Test Evaluation

So far, 17962 people (including you) have responded to this Squid Test Survey and have been tabulated. Of those responses, the average grade is 53. Your grade was 70 (from 0 to 100), and 1 out of the 115 questions were left un-answered. The average number of questions answered in this test is 47.

A higher grade indicates a stronger sense of common decency, and a lower grade is an indication of conspicuous squidliness and general disregard for civilized society. Your score indicates that you are a halfway decent rider and wise-ass who is way too narcissistic his or her own good.

9. Pfft! I don't need no stupid test to tell me I'm a squid!!

BRB I have to go tape up that indicator stalk again...

Tim.

10. meh got 79. Some pretty stupid quesitons on that test. I only did it because I'm surposed to be doing assignments :grin:

11. my attention span aint no where near that effort. after the 7th question... i felt the urge for a ride, so i did! :p

12. Ok, here we go, 115 question... question 1.

13. Your grade was 55 (from 0 to 100), and 0 out of the 115 questions were left un-answered. Your score indicates that you are an idiot whose driving license should be taken away and replaced with a tricycle. Stupid survey :LOL:.

When you lean hard into a turn, which usually scrapes the road first?
    [a] Your floorboards.
    Your footpeg feelers.
    [c] Your helmet.

15. hey you all know you dont have to answer all the questions right... lol.

16. So far, 18021 people (including you) have responded to this Squid Test Survey and have been tabulated. Of those responses, the average grade is 53. Your grade was 62 (from 0 to 100), and 0 out of the 115 questions were left un-answered.

... and Eswen now at 38y/o; when did you find a rift in the time space continuim and then pull a wheelie through it?

17. when i felt like it ;)
    my age changes more often than my signature :)

18. A Time Lord?

Regards, Andrew.

19. Well I'm not sure if this is good or not. :)

So far, 18014 people (including you) have responded to this Squid Test Survey and have been tabulated. Of those responses, the average grade is 53. Your grade was 57 (from 0 to 100), and 0 out of the 115 questions were left un-answered. The average number of questions answered in this test is 47.

A higher grade indicates a stronger sense of common decency, and a lower grade is an indication of conspicuous squidliness and general disregard for civilized society. Your score indicates that you are an idiot whose driving license should be taken away and replaced with a tricycle.