Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by Fixed, Nov 12, 2004.

1. My Half-Life 2 Gold edition stuff turned up by FedEx today.

I have to admit I had a little moment: I was like someone religious seeing something ... religious.

Finish work on Tuesday 16th at 14:45. Go home, format, reinstall. 20:00 hours our time Half-Life 2 is unlocked, then I've 3 days of annual leave booked for the 17th -19th of this month. 3 days to revel in the sheer erotic bliss that is Half-Life 2.

Also, the soundtrack is very good. I need to go and lay down.
  2. Spot the ubber geek :)
  3. thats like when my anniversary edition of hustler magazine turned up :LOL: :LOL:
  4. I hope its good. They have been bundling Half Life 2 vouchers for a year with graphics cards. They keep on pushing the release date back and back. Maybe one day in the next millienium they will release the bugger. Cant wait, but like everyone else I have to. Just hope it has not been hyped to the max and turns out to be a DUD.
  5. Dazza - It's done, finsihed, ready to go. It goes on sale retail here on the 17th of this month. That's 5 days away.

And Vic's just jealous ;)
  6. You Little fcuking Ripper. One down, One to go........................Come on Ghost Recon 2 :shock: :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
  7. Im not jealous, i cant get past the first bloody stage on the thing
  8. When do the cheats go up?
  9. Is it as good as HALO 2 though?

Spot the XBOX fanboy!

10. So what flavour of linux do you run on it?
  11. GatesMegaDollar V2.6 of course....
  12. aahhhhhahahahahhahaa

pack of nerds......

ok ok, i'm hangin for it too, sposed to get it free with the 9600XT i bought 6 months ago or so :? never got into the first one much, but a free game is a free game. doom3 was the shit for me, i hung out for that like a 12 year old chick for the next hanson show :LOL:

hey how good is Halo2? do i wait for it to come to PC so i can play it properly or go i grab it now and try and get it happening with the xbox controller?

and while we're talkin about xboxs, anyone want one chipped? i do a chip, 120G HDD and a ton of emulators and games for $250 :D I can even slap in a USB port and a coax digital output if you chuck a sixxer of bundy lime and dry into the equation :wink:

and dynebolic is the sheeet for xbox, runs off a CD, no need to do stoopid stuff to the chip or HDD to run an OS
  13. Hey Vic, how come Coconuts doesn't get another warning for dissing Hanson?
  14. who was dissing hanson?!?!?!?!?

what i said there was a tribute to their talent and likability.......

bwahahahhaahhaahhaahhaa :LOL: :LOL:
  15. You 2 coconuts seems everyone wants to join the warning club now! So much for my exclusive membership!
  16. exclusive just makes other ppls want it more :LOL:
  17. see your pm
  18. Yep it's ok if that's your thang (each to their own and all that), personally I'm too busy playing great games to bother with Linux.