Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Spyke gear

Discussion in 'Riding Gear and Bike Accessories/Parts' started by Raie, Oct 11, 2010.

1. hi all!

just wondering if anyone has bought any spyke gear before? I'm based in sydney and went to frasers (parra rd near strathfield) and they had some spyke gear in stock. not a lot of choices for the womens but i did find their summer jacket to be quite nice fitting and was only $152 for the mesh like jacket that comes with a fully waterproof outer layer. i have been told it is an italian brand and the gear is cheap as they are trying to introduce the brand to australia.

if anyone has bought spyke gear before, can you please shed some light on the quality of the gear? many thanks!
  2. Raie, go to MCAS Auburn for all your bike gear needs, frasers is a rip off

3. frasers spyke gear was really cheap though. a similar shift mesh jacket (no waterproof outer layer) was 180 from mcas. and spyke had another textile for 118 and it had a thermal layer too... i will go to mcas as last resort for sure as i've been there the last two week and bought my helmet there.. it's just that we girls don't get very many choices, and even with the choices we get, very few will fit our different body shapes perfectly..
  4. Also check bikebiz parramatta (gt western hwy) actions parra (across the rd from bikebiz) and also check bgw.com.au
  5. maybe you should go on a diet