Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Spurs Ride tomorrow 18/4 - learner friendly

Discussion in 'VIC' at netrider.net.au started by cougs, Apr 17, 2011.

1. Late notice but after having been away for a week and with a couple more days off work and good looking weather forecast I'm off for a spurs ride tomorrow.

Leaving Mobil Stud/Wellington Rd @ 9.30 sharp if anyone's interested.

Approx 230km return to the Mobil and plenty of stops if needed.

Rough route via Emerald, Woori, Healesville, Marysville, McMahons Ck, Yarra Junction, Gembrook, Cockatoo then back to Rowville if needed for a drop off.

Never led a ride before but I'm just out for a lazy cruise and thought I'd see if anyone else was interested.

Cheers

2. rats, saw this after the event....well during it. I am free most Monday mornings for a ride. pm me in future if you are riding.

Max

3. rats, saw this after the event....well during it. I am free most Monday mornings for a ride. pm me in future if you are riding.

Max

4. Max you umpiring next sunday?

5. Hi Resmen

Cricket has finished and soccer refereeing will start the week after.

Was looking for an overnighter this weekend (Saturday/Sunday) or (Sunday/Monday).

Mad

6. Hey Max,

Was thinking the same and had a rerun of the 3 day new years ride we did in mind (mon/tue/wed). I've got next week off.

Ahmet

7. Ahmet, sounds great, but I need to be back Monday arvo. I may load my metal detector and tent and go seek my fortune. Might also go see the Stawell Gift.

Max

8. hhmmmmmm, ok I'll know for sure in the next day what's planned for the next few days and will be able to figure out when I'll be able to do the Alpine ride. The weather forecast is looking great for the high country for the next week.