Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

**spray painter WANTED **

Discussion in 'Businesses and Service Providers' started by zukboy, Jul 24, 2012.

1. not sure if this is the most appropriate thread, but i'm after someone who's good with the spray cans ( or better yet has a spray booth). I need to get my fairings resprayed on my zzr250. they have all been done up and repaired, just need prime and coat.

i'm trying to get away with as little dosh as necessary but if anyone has the expertise i have the cases of beer. let me know

NB- i only need the the two side fairings and the front ( headlight done) I'm considering making it two tone with the rear staying a dark blue and am keen for suggestions for the other colour, bright yellow ?

2. grow a set n get amongst it.....buy some proper graffers paint...perhaps lopez records (most of the old shops i used to rock have closed up) i can have words with a mate if you'd like on some more shops as to memory your local to the cbd

but i'd head out west abit if i was going to go that route....city stores were always a rort

crunch was generally up there with the most practical (both quality and price wise)

alternatively you can always go the montana cans which with molotow are up there will the most well known and respected brands

tha bomb store i posted a link to also sell's airbrush kits which you maybe interested in