Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Spray Painter in or around Northern Beaches, Sydney

Discussion in 'Businesses and Service Providers' started by WowlTurkey, Sep 24, 2008.

1. Hey guys, buying some new fairings after a nice little stack the other week. any idea of painters around the local area? any good experiences?

2. hey. late reply but 'collideascope' in hornsby are very good.. bit of a ride form your joint but worth it.
  3. +1

Ask for Nathan, IMO they're one of the best paint shops in sydney.
  4. Winbourne Rd Brookvale - corner Carter Rd, shop been there a few years, can't think of the name though :oops:

Will try and drive past this arvo and get the details
  5. I've heard nothing but good things about them too.
  6. :LOL: not a late post at all guys! appreciated!

So, collideascope... the other one in Brooky is??

Cheers again
  7. Collideascope is in hornsby. APW in brooky looks like it has a pretty decent setup, full sprayroom that takes up a chunk of their workshop, and I know they do some custom work so they'd have to be pretty decent. I'd go down and check out some of their work and get a quote.
  8. http://www.apwmotorcycles.com.au/about_us.php

Can't vouch for their work, but dropped in and said g'day and they gave me a tour of the place - combined a service workshop and spray/repair shop in one - thought it was a great idea.

They're still there a few years later, so must be doing something right

Let us know how you go
  9. Yeah? APW didn't think they did, thought it was just a workshop. thats decent news. I bought my gear off of em and had a good chat with the owner
    good bunch of guys down there. will go check em out when i can walk properly lol