Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Spotted: Snoop Dogg (Syd)

Discussion in 'The Pub' at netrider.net.au started by pete the freak, Feb 16, 2007.

1. So, where I work (in an industrial complex), we have a photographer place. And fcuk me if I didn't go out for a cigarette and bump into Snoop Dogg in the middle of a shoot!!! No shizzle, this is for rizzle. The nizzle everyone wants to be like is in good old Sydney at the moment... And I saw him up close and personizzle... Skinny fecker he is.

2. Did you bust a cap in his ass? :LOL:

3. Would have, but couldn't get past his three 7 foot tall, 3 foot wide 'african-american' minders...

Looked to me like he was droppin' it like it was hot though....

4. #5 flexorcist, Feb 16, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2015
  5. lol oh dear... He's "performing" at good vibrations tomorrow :? ... going for a ride instead :LOL:

6. That'd explain it...

7. He was sweet at melb good vibes!

8. Bow wow wow yippe yo yippe yay.

Regards, Andrew.

9. Don't try to be cool Andrew !
    Thats Lil Bow Wow ! :?

Turn your baseball cap the proper way around and remember that KrisKross jeans are so 1990s !
    :rofl:

10. Yeah...well, maybe I am so 1990's! Run DMC, Beastie Boys, LL Cool J are teh rap/hip hop I grew up with, aiiiit!
    I remember when Snoop dog was doing cameos on other people's tracks.....

Regards, Andrew.

11. ^^ you've been listening to "music" for that long?? :p

12. Those are snoops lyrics from the album "The Chronic".... Not little Bow Wow

13. I saw that clip this morning - he's got tatts and all now!

14. Wheres all da Wiggas at ? :cool: