Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Spotted in Fairfield Sat 5th

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' at netrider.net.au started by Arik, Aug 6, 2006.

1. Hello to whoever left a netrider card under my petrol cap (blue VTR250) on sunday on station st fairfield! - Just had a late brekkie, hung like a dog after a gig the night before and a 5am finish, and that made my day... The anonymous brotherhood does wonders for the bleak outlook of the repentant drinker. Saturday was a great day for a leisurely spin, even the hangover faded after a while.

How do I get netrider cards?

2.  Top
  3. that was me baby ;)
    breaky at 2 pm :LOL: thats what I was in station st for too :LOL:
    Saw you riding towards the freeway later when i was walking home... where do you live?

4. what nandos chick? and why do you have some stupid latin thing in your sig?

5. i show the property on station street all the time , hate to live in that area

6. Is this Station St Fairfield in NSW or another state? I am confused.... :? Arik's profile does not give a clue.

7. Victoria. :)

8. victoria silly... Fairfield in vic is nice :)

9. THE hot nandos chick......PS she's hot ;)

and because i'm cool :LOL:

10. as cool as scotland in winter ;)

11. Leave 'im alone. He's a legend in his own lunchbox.

12. Well I hear he is quite big in the real world too ;)

13. There's nothing fair (except perhaps the artist formerly called Eswen) and there aint no field in Fairfield.

14. Cool, vicsmtbitch thanks for the howdy. i live in clifton hill - mebbe we should get a inner norf crew together and do yarra vly.

15. come up to northland for sunday coffee or templestowe for wednesday coffee...

Oh and im eswen :p

16. sorry about that - am barred from netider at work so having to read n type on PDA which means everythings a bit bloody confoosing. where is the sunday cwarfee night held?

17.  Top
  18. Interfice errorem, diligere errantem -
    Kill the sin, love the sinner. (St. Augustine)