Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Discussion in 'Riding Gear and Bike Accessories/Parts' started by Dog3oy, Jun 28, 2005.

1. Good morning,

I'm looking into installing 2 x spots on the front of my NX650. Is there any product out there that is designed for installation on a bike or should i be looking at cage products to modify.
    Also if anyone has any idea of what sort of modifications i need done to my electrical that would be appreciated. I know i'll need to fine a decent auto electrician to do the work, but i would like to have an idea of what's involved before i start looking.

thanks for any help :)
  2. I have had a look at putting extra lights on the 6R, Hella have some good stuff when looking for lights includung "xeon projector style spoties, which are reasonably small and very brigh. As far as power supply go's most bikes run a 12V electrical system so all you really need to do is hook them up directly to the battery. Might need to check what there power usage is though, to make sure that your battery is not going to get drained when using them.

3. I've got 6" 45 degree HID landing lights on my Impreza in the foggy spots, pretty sure you can get them in 4" too. Might still be a little large on an NX650.

Wouldn't want to turn them on in town but if you absolutely, positively have to blind every motherf@#!er on the road, accept no substitutes.