Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

sponsor me

Discussion in 'Jokes and Humour' started by Mendy, Aug 13, 2008.

1. I had a good idea, If everyone here gives me $2 each i will be able to afford a bike !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    (as of yet i do not have one)

PS: I'm hoping moderators delete this post before i get negative "feedback"
  2. :rofl: :LOL: :grin: :) :? no............ :p ;)
  3. Questions:

1) Are you female?
    2) Really 18?
    3) Hot?
    4) Do you have a photo of yourself in a bikini and some bank details you can PM?
  4. :rofl:

.. what's the punch line??

Edit: I cant believe I just wasted my 3000th post on this reply :shock:
  5. Here's his answer to your question:

6. ummm .. nice legs? :LOL:
  7. Delete it? Now why would we hide
    Such a thread? It's more fun to deride!
    Just save fifty dollars
    And gimme a holler
    And *I'll* give ya something to ride.
  8. Bluesuede,
    But really, just want a sachs or scorpio, or something cheap.
    Ktulu, i thought u would try to shoot we when u saw this post, no tbeen long on this side but i am scared of u. I know that i have to post a pic to satisfy u, BUt and i repeat BUT, i am 18, i am hot . . . ., and trust me u prob DO NOT want to see me in a bikini, (and i guess that answers no 1)
  9. You're too late... :p

Those of us who are really old (like Hornet600) will recall "At Last the 1948 Show" - a precursor of Monty Python which featured John Cleese, Graham Chapman, Marty Feldman et al.

It also featured the "Lovely Aimi MacDonald" who was an attractive (and dumb) blond who did the links between the sketches. A famous effort was the Make the lovely Aimi macDonald a Rich Lady Fund whereby she asked everyone in Britain to give her a pound - so she could be kept in luxury for at least a week. :LOL: