Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

(SPOLIER) Motogp Le mans

Discussion in 'Racing, Motorsports, and Track Days' at netrider.net.au started by _joel_, May 17, 2009.

1. Eat a FAT one Rossi!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHHA!!

Lorenzo with a stunning solo effort, and Marco? he really can do it!
    But best on track IMO, was Danibot. Really hooked in at the end.

2. hahaha, rossi sure copped it this race :p

marco did well, i disappear for 5 minutes and all of a sudden the race was completely different :LOL:

pedrosa was definately great, he definately deserved his place

3. Well, so much for the 2 horse race we were tipping at the start of the season. Lorenzo and Pedrosa have rejoined the party.
    Fantastic result for Lorenzo. Dominant in the tricky conditions at the start.
    Happy for Marco as well, great boost for his team. Maybe it will lure Kwaka back.
    Pedro confirms his dominance over Dovi with a barnstorming finish.

Burgess was adamant that Rossi came in at the right time, all evidence clearly stated otherwise. I generally don't like to see a rider go down, but I'd be a liar if I said I was upset when Rossi binned it.

Stoner shouldn't be too disappointed with that result he's -1 point down instead of -40 this time last year.

4. Bring on the next one.

5. I have never seen Pedders (No Bull) ride with that much conviction, he was throwing that bike at the corners and somehow making it stick.
    It was even exciting to watch.

6. it was nice to see unusual face on the podium.

hayate team, bring it on!

7. He will need to put hip sliders on for the next round if he continues like that

8. I cant believe Marco did so well on a privateer Kawasaki. Why is it anyone who rides the Factory Desmodeci (other than Stoner) comes last. Hayden is no slouch and coming near the end of the list this year.

9. The wet track mixed it up, made it more exciting... bring on Mugello :grin:

10. i really enjoyed that race! when there's bike swaps and strategy comes into play, it makes it all the more exciting, in my opinion. maybe they should do a compulsory bike swap in every race!

i think Lorenzo did a fantastic job, even tho i dont like him :LOL:

bring on the next round.

i love OneHD.