Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Spoiler - WSB Race 1

Discussion in 'Racing, Motorsports, and Track Days' started by vanman37, Apr 2, 2007.

1. News is that Troy Bayliss is in hospital after losing his right little finger as the result of a lowside in race 1 of tonight's WSB race.

Details to be confirmed.

2. That's cool, makes him lighter. Bazza raced with a pinky or two missing, as did our own Andrew Johnson.

They breed 'em tough in Dapto :).
  3. Poor bastard, hopefully he keeps the middle one to wave at Toseland from the top of the podium.
  4. I turnd on near the end of the race and only saw a replay while talking on the phone so i had know clue what happen untill i opend the newspaper to read "Bayliss loses finger in high-speed crash" spun me out, oh well im sure he is feeling alot better then Locatelli right now !!

Hope to see Bayliss standing high on the podium in Spain .
  5. I just got foxtel back but now I dont have fox sports :(, just as I find out about all this stuff running on it (just as it was turned on the WSB was on and I couldnt watch :(..)