Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

SPOILER - Sete wins Turkish MotoGP

Discussion in 'Racing, Motorsports, and Track Days' started by AF2AF3, Oct 23, 2005.

1. [dream]

In an uncanny display of grit and determination Sete Gibernau left all behind him.
    "He has never ridden better" said one reporter.

2. Oooooh.you are very lucky it was only a dream..otherwise you were going to get a slap.. from ME :shock: :D
  3. *continues to dream* :eek:
  4. "Tell 'im 'es dreamin'"
  5. That's almost enough to get you BANNED from a forum.

Almost as bad as sending SMS's to people at work with no access to Foxtel giving them updates on who's crashing into whom in a telecast that they are taping at home :p

Been there, done that, been slapped for it (not by CBC cos she hits hard).
  6. What turkey said Sete wins :LOL: :LOL: He should change his name to "Set" set to crash :LOL:
  7. Go Sete!

8. what happened?
  9. Can't tell ya, it would spoil it.

10. Well full marks go to the winner.
  11. get banned for saying sete wins the gp.... hahaha.

the guy couldn't win a gp race if he was the only one racing.....
  12. Don't get me wrong, I think Sete is a very good rider, and seems to qualify well.
    BUT...when it comes to racing, I believe Rossi has got inside his head, and the 'curse di Rossi' and other factors will beat him down, until he can get the 'demons' off his back.
    He may already have a sports psychologist, but at the moment, he's not doing a very good job.

'nuff said
  13. No for spoiling the result for anyone who was waiting for Ch10 to getting around to showing their coverage on the usual delay.

10, Home of Delayed Motorsport or
    Harm of Motorsport. Take your pick........
  14. Was that Sete..or SETI?