Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Split of posts, arguing about cops, from another thread

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by uncle greg, Aug 26, 2016.

1. fcuken hate cops

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  2. I don't hate Cops.
    What I can't stand is when people push an agenda or tout a position without full transparency.
  3. or they are cops
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  4. #4 cool jesus, Aug 27, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 27, 2016
    What so on top of being a blogger, you're a detective too. Bonehead, I'll let John know how clever you are at clicking the mouse BitSarBitSar. Joining a charity ride, you know what they are, you certainly blog enough about them, doesn't make you a victim of it. Yeah I have an interest in cops, being a lawyer I tend to rub shoulders with them. But, I've had a family member and close friend killed on duty. Thanks mate.

What am I touting or being transparent about? Oh I see the problem, I should have quoted your bullshit criticism and told you to to pull your farken head in. Cause you don't do this sort of stuff now do you? videos, rants, blogs, reviews, how to, you even give your valuable blog time to help the learner riders at free sessions. Aren't you a top bloke. Yeah, I too can click a mouse, but I didn't see any value in singling any particular post. fcukwit.(I hope I'm not being too transparent here)

But, there's certainly no transparency with uncle greguncle greg, mate hate away. At least you had the balls to post it, BitSarBitSar could only muster a thumbs up. John and I are meeting up with a huge contingency of VICPOL riders in Canberra in a couple of weeks this should give them a good giggle.

There may have been some value in AJ's opinion
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Thanks for that.

So I ask a simple question and you get fired up and I am subject to a tirade of abuse. Nice one.
    A simple yes or no would have sufficed.

As stated, I don't hate cops - and as you noted also support charity rides.
  6. What, now your a forum cop?
  7. i dont have a problem with authority
    but yes
    i do hate cops
    ive had one steal from me
    ive had several lie in court
    an ex girlfriend of mine was raped by one
    destroyed our relationship
    because his mates backed him
    but i know it was true
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. yeah you would find something like that funny
  9. All right can it, go do this in another thread.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. I assume you understand the difference between a question and a statement.

My statement which you quoted above:
    Directed at OP, by me, might have been a bit terse - fair enough. Although, this has nothing to do with the dialogue I entered into with you when I asked the question.
    In a round about way you have answered this, albeit with a fair bit of flair.

Anyway, it's a beautiful day outside and I've got some riding to do so I'll leave it there.

Good luck with the charity ride and fundraising.
  11. No, the question referred to was the one you asked of me, the dialogue does infer it. Yet you still avoid answering it.
  12. Interesting direction this thread has taken, resulting in 69SIM69SIM ready to open a can of whoop ass!:eek:
    I'll leave you guys with this........
    Brick Top: You're on thin fcuking ice my pedigree chums, and I shall be under it when it breaks. Now, fcuk off.
    • Funny Funny x 3
  13. Copy! I'm out...