Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Spikey Helmet? at a drift comp?

Discussion in 'Multimedia' started by ward_4e, Aug 21, 2006.

1. http://tassied.smugmug.com/gallery/1801375

and a whole lot of drifting photos from Drift Australia Round 4 at Symmons Plains.... :wink:

edit... bloody img tag... friggn thing... I'll fix it later
    EDIT EDIT!!! : My mate has moved all the photo's to a motorcyle spec folder!!

bike folder!!!
  2. nice :grin:

Cheers :cool:
  3. Jesus have a go at how much air was let out of his tires, doubt the most uncoordinated fool in the world could of knocked that bike off balance even while it was on one wheel.
  4. ^^^^

Dude if u wanna stunt u let out air matt ride with heaps of air in his tyers like 20 - 28 psi (trick depending)

learner stunters can go as low as 10 - 15 psi

it helps with wheelie wobblie

and it doesnt make it conpletly stable eather when your bikes that hight its weightless
  5. Nice pics,

Noticed that...

Also noticed, interesting choice of Sponsors.... 3? of 9 bike related... :shock:

Im still impressed and like seeing this type of show...

6. matt mingay!!!!! :grin: -- what a legend in the oz stunt scene-- he gets ALL the great gigs. :cool: :cool:
  9. :LOL: Your not the only one with insider info :p. Lets do a deal you nag him to death & I will get on his case AGAIN about some track day shots