Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Spidi 'OnTrack' 2 piece leathers

Discussion in 'Archived' started by paintwerks, Feb 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey all,

I have a set of Italian Spidi 2 piece leathers for sale. They are size 44US/54 EURO mens (for sizing, I am 6ft and 78kg). They are yellow, black and white with CE approved armour and removable knee sliders which are unused. The jacket and pants are connected by a full-circumference metal zip, and the jacket features a back hump.

I bought them new in 2006, started using them in Mid-2007 and haven't really used them very much as I was without a bike from October 2008 to January 2011. The pants have been used about 4 times.

The leathers are in excellent condition, have never been down, are clean and sanitary. I don't sweat (if much at all) and I am a non-smoker. These are from a non-smoking home too (if that matters).

Call me a fashion victim, but the only reason I'm selling these is because my (new) 10R Kawasaki is green and the colours clash!

Local pickup during business hours in Moorabbin 3189 or postage at cost. I can also take Mastercard and Visa in person at my shop if that helps.

For sale at $675. Please, no lowball offers. I think I have priced them fairly. This is a very high quality suit from a very reputable Italian manufacturer. Good quality, comfortable and visually-appealing 2 piece suits are not easy to find.

(03) 9555-4555

2. you didnt poo in them did you?
  3. You MUST NOT "Bump" your item in order to bring it to the top of the list. Doing so will see that your post and all subsequent posts in your thread removed permanently.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.