Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

spiders

Discussion in 'Jokes and Humour' at netrider.net.au started by russ, Oct 25, 2005.

1. from column 8 in SMH:

Beverley Fine, of Vaucluse, wants to know what happened to this arachnid-infested bike rider: "A couple of months ago I was at the lights on Syd Einfeld Drive in Bondi Junction when I noticed a giant black spider crawling on the jacket of a motorcyclist in the next lane. As the spider scuttled across his back I pointed to its path. He tried to swipe it but was impeded by his full helmet, leather jacket and gloves. It eventually ran on to his helmet, just as the lights changed. I couldn't see what happened next, but I still have bad, bad dreams. Any chance of closure on this?" Closure? Arrgh!

anybody from here? :shock:

2. your evil :evil: :evil:

3. YES, it was ME, it bit me, and now I have mutated into a gigantic, horrible, vile creature that is going to devour Netrider and everyone in it. You cannot escape the HornetSpider! :twisted:

4. I could suggest a few names to devour first if you like.......

5. Your list, I suspect, would be the same as my list, and for the same reasons! :D

6. Still circle jerking at your age :LOL:

7. I haven't been warned for it, so it can't be bad :D (whatever it is)