Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Speeding Tickets - The good, the bad & and funny

Discussion in 'Jokes and Humour' started by koma, Dec 11, 2006.

1. (Borrowed from another forum and adapted for Australia).

Marysville police had a perfect spot to watch for speeders, but wasn't getting many. They discovered the problem?
    A 12-year-old boy was standing up the road with a hand painted sign, which read "RADAR TRAP AHEAD." They then found a young
    accomplice down the road with a sign reading, "TIPS" and a bucket full of money. And we used to just sell lemonade!

A motorist was mailed a picture of his car speeding through an automated radar post in Melbourne. A $250 speeding ticket was included.
    Being cute, he sent the police department a picture of $250. The police responded with a photo of handcuffs. He sent in a cheque.

A young woman was pulled over for speeding. As the Victoria Police Officer walked to her car window, flipping open his citation book, she said, "I bet you are going to sell me a ticket to the Victoria Police Officers Ball."
    He replied, "Victoria Police Officers don't have balls."
    There was a moment of silence while she smiled, and he realized what he'd just said. He then closed his book, got back in his patrol car and left. She was laughing too hard to start her car.
  2. Hah, I'd have sent a PICTURE of a cheque :LOL:
  3. And theres that one about a bloke flogging it down a road when I copper who was sitting in the bushes nabs him.
    cop - I've been waiting for you all day (as in, a speeder.)
    driver - "I got here as fast as I could"
    Story says the cop was in stitches and didn't give him a ticket.
  4. Rolling to a job (Fire) the other day and heard on the radio in the truck another appliance call control:

Pumper: Ah Control just went through a speed camera (sound of sirens etc in backgroung)

Control: Rodger, Speed camera at 1641.

We just about had to pull over we were all laughing so hard.
  5. nothing like the time i got pulled up and got welcomed like an old friend by the cop. he greeted me with a detailed description of my (now ex) hubby, the car he was driving, the dog sitting in the back, and the child sitting in the kid seat.

and he also told me that my ex was only about 15 minutes ahead of me!

then he gave me the ticket and let me know that my ex drove 10ks faster than me - and he'd got the speeding ticket one before mine in the book.

the cops in the local police station also laughed when we both presented to pay the fine!!!!!