Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Speeding motorcyclist caught 'carrying ecstasy'

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by FUTURE, Aug 17, 2007.

1. From http://www.smh.com.au/news/national...arrying-ecstasy/2007/08/17/1186857717155.html

2. I wonder if that made the news cause of the pills or the speeding?
  3. A story with the conservative world's most politically incorrect things? Both!
  4. Another news item about a moron, yay

5. Well the drug overdose death over the road from my work today wont make the news. we have been watching the ambos come and go. The police arrive and stay. The car with the black bag has been and gone. But the news wont have this. Not exciting enough.
  6. where do you work? Just curious because there was a person who die today that was kind of related to my place of work.

7. Putting aside the 'drugs are bad mmkay' stuff for a second...

How freakin' stupid can one person get. I say take the warning labels off everything and let the problem sort itself out...

p.s. When I say "I", I mean the person who actually came up with the quote :)
  8. Everyone knows you shouldn't mix speeding and ecstasy. jeez young people today, no respect for drugs. In my day........ :LOL:
  9. They don't tell us whether or not he's a Muslim though.
  10. Matti San Has teh wining quote on this thread :LOL:
  11. :LOL:
  12. im actually mates with the guy who was caught with those pills...he is 1 of the nicest guys around just made a stupid mistake that night i believe he wouldnt even had been searched if he didnt run . he wasnt even granted bail the cops changed their mind when they went to get him out. Just hope he gets out soon