Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Speeding helmetless rider spotted

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' at netrider.net.au started by Deadsy, May 13, 2008.

1. 435099.

2. False advertising: he has a helmet.

3. A Rossi-wannabe :)

4. Not wearing the helmet wont kill him, but the speeding will.

Speed kills.
    :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

5. I think its the sudden stop the kills the most of them, unless your a real pussy and get scared to death.

6. No hair either. That could have padded some of his fall if he had one :grin:

7. haha
    Sensationalist Bullshit Thread of the Week
    don't suppose you happen to work for the Daily telegraph, do you buddy? :wink:

8. out of curiosity, has Casey Stoner been spotted doing any victory laps without a helmet lately?

wondering if he'd droop so low as to contradict himself after that bullshit about mandatory protective gear on the streets/illegal squidding

9. Not very smart what he's doing.....he could fall off and scratch his helmut :grin:

10. ....no gloves either .....tut tut...

11. I know it's impossible, but I've always wanted to see the GP riders race without their helmets on just to see their faces when they're concentrating. That and to admire Mr Hayden's cute face.

12. you have weird taste in men! he looks like Keanu Reeves!

13. But Keanu's hot! :p

14. Go search for the Top Gear segment where Jeremy Clarkson drives the Ariel Atom. That would give you somewhat of an idea what to expect.

15. That's 'Dr Squid' to you! ;)

16. :LOL:

That's great.

17. Blasphemy! TAKE THAT BACK!