Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Speed racer got me in trouble

Discussion in 'Your Near Misses - A Place to Vent' started by hollowman, Apr 11, 2015.

1. today around 11am on Portrush road in Adelaide a fellow rider decided that being around 1m behind cars and lane weaving in tiny gaps was safe enough.

Well thanks.
    You continued up the freeway but i stopped at the lions club shed sale. And had 2 angry car drivers come tell me off for your driving! They knew it wan;t me too.
    cheers mate.

2. Did you tell them off for all the dick things you saw car drivers do.
    • Like Like x 7
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Its easy... bag out your mate to the drivers who were telling you off. You don't gob off to them about the other drivers, that's like yelling out "please everyone throw rocks at me" when you are by yourself. It is better to let them hear what they want to hear.
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Or have a backbone. . . I'm not sure what the circumstance was exactly. But can't you just tell the bloke not to be a dick on the road
  5. I didn't read that as he knew the bloke, just that it was someone else on a bike.
  6. I don't know the other rider, if i did i would have given him a mouthful.
  7. You should go see a doctor quickly. Your finger is pointing in the wrong direction.
    • Funny Funny x 1