Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

NSW Speed and Strength Cargo Pants, size 34"

Discussion in 'Parts, Accessories, and Apparel for Sale' started by Alive, Sep 8, 2016.

1. Asking $215, they are only opened once to try on all tags attached still. I'm in Lane Cove 2066 Sydney. If there is a good offer plus $10 or so postage thats ok.

These pants are the bomb, so annyoyed I got the wrong size, I need a 36 it seems. Brand new these are $279 retail.

"Speed and Strength Dogs of War, straight fit textile pants are made from a cotton-poly blend frame with the seat and knee reinforced by DuPont Kevlar fiber thread. These textile pants have an articulated knee for better flexibility and stretch panels at the knee and waist to allow for free movement. Cargo Pockets are included and removable Vault C.E. approved knee protectors."

olive--moto-pants. dogsofwar_pant_olv_back3qt_1. 20160907_131155. 20160907_131433.
  2. no offers on em, so I sent em back for refund/exchange, can delete thread, cheers