Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Special Offer: Segway Tours, Syd Olympic Park this weekend

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' at netrider.net.au started by ginji, Oct 31, 2007.

1. If you're coming to the motorcycle show and want to try something different, this could be for you.

I've persuaded the boss to give a discount to you guys - 10% off the price of a tour, and you'll have me as the guide too.

Places are limited, so book ahead preferably, or you can come see me at the Visitor Gateway (near the train station) before a tour departs. Tours leave at 11am and 2pm, and run for 1 or 2 hours.

Normal prices are $55 for the one hour tour, and $99 for the two hour tour.

The one hour tour is limited to Olympic Park only, whilst the two hour heads out into Bicentennial Park as well.

Call the office to book - 1300 85 99 83, and tell em you came off Netrider and would like the 10% discount.

The offer only lasts for this weekend too guys!

(Segways have a minimum weight requirement of 40kg, and a max weight of 120kg)

(This thread has the vic stamp of approval)

2. Re: Special Offer: Segway Tours, Syd Olympic Park this weeke

come again ??? :?

:rofl:

3. Having Googled this segway business, I'm not so sure.
    Lots of squids me thinks & some of those guys look hardcore.

4. http://tlb.org/scooter.html

The segway - quite an interesting concept in practice

Does it cost to BYO segway? :p

5. Don't think our insurance, or our agreement with the SOPA and the RTA would let you come along, or ride it anywhere in Olympic Park...

If you want to make your own, then go for it I say!