Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Speaking of pink

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' at netrider.net.au started by K8, Oct 11, 2006.

1. Just off the phone with a boyfriend and he says when he left my place on saturday he was overtaken by a bunch of bikes on the christmas hills to Yarra Glen stretch , moving at pace. He didn't notice what sort of bikes , how many or anything really except the girl rider in pink with pink... in the numberplate. Anyone here ?
    He tried to get closer ( typical) in his car but the riders were to quick for him.
    Thanks :) , now he wants me to get pink , and me a lover of the black arts.

2. Not me

3. Got more than one? :wink:
    A bunch overtook him at pace and he was able to distinguish the sex of the riders? Is he sure it wasn't the pink poof?

4. :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

A Boyfriend?

How many do you have????

:LOL:

5. could have been me. i just recently got new pink plates.

6. not coloured pink :) pink1 or something with pink in it.

7. He had eyes only for the one and yes I think he can tell quite well .

8. oh, wasnt me then, my plates are PINK2.

9. Some :demon: but none are :eek:wned:

10. That was pink angel off this forum, she rides an 06 GSXR750 with PINKI numberplate in pink and she wears a pink jacket & helmet.

11. Ah, so someone noticed me :wink:

yes, that was me, making my way through Christmas Hills

Was either going to or coming from a day at the spur. Had some lovely photo's taken that day :grin:

12. Very good eyesight, I must say.

Yes, the rego is PINKI and it is in pink

13. lol. I dont know. He couldn't tell me a thing about the bike. He seems to think though that the pink is a good idea because it stands out and is visible.
    Ha.

Nice bike you ride. Blew his silly ford away. \:D/

14. Since I have converted to a pink jacket/helmet, it sure has made a difference as to how drivers view me. Not only do they see me, but they are more courteous as well :)

As for blowing off a Ford, well that would not be a hard thing to do :wink: :LOL: only joking :grin:

15. [img:320:240:0369c0c9d5]http://img144.imageshack.us/img144/415/spur4710ak6.jpg[/img:0369c0c9d5]

[img:320:240:0369c0c9d5]http://img176.imageshack.us/img176/9283/spur8710gv1.jpg[/img:0369c0c9d5]

16. So a boyfreind of yours was checkin out the pink bits in them there hills :shock: