Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Spartacus - Gods of the Arena

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by Takamii, Dec 28, 2010.

1. #1 Takamii, Dec 28, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2015
    Okay so its starts in January 2011

I enjoyed the 1st series - this one is a prequel

2. I LOVED the first series, now cant wait til this one comes out, not long to wait, thats great.
  3. What happened to the main actor for the previous? Didnt he have some form of cancer? hope he pulls through it.
  4. Yeah Andy Whitfield was diagnosed non-Hodgkin lymphoma. Had a clean bill of health for about 3 months and was then told it had come back.

From what I understand he'll have a short appearance in the prequel but that's about it.

Hope he pulls through, hell of an actor. Also appears to be a nice guy from the interviews I've seen.
  5. Do you know when series 2 begins?
  6. it already has - click the link in my previous post and watch the full first episode of series 2
  7. Didn't notice anything in the T&C about torrents but on the off chance I won't post a link, pm me if you want one though.

Or alternatively if you don't want to save it just watch Takamii's megavid link.
  8. Ta for that, I've saved it to watch for sure.
  9. firefox and download helper and download accelerator manager

works faster than bit torrent
  10. Never even thought of it. 8-[

Fairly stuck in my ways.
  11. Great 1st episode to the 2nd series, bring on more blood, sex & coin!
  12. By Jupiters Rooster that was a good start to the season
  13. Freakin awesome series. Weird seeing mostly Kiwi actors in a decent series for a change.