Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Spark Plugs in Melbourne, inner east, perferably late hours?

Discussion in 'Bling and Appearance' at netrider.net.au started by AhrimaaN, Aug 6, 2008.

1. Hey Guys,

Just got my RS125 and I think I fouled a plug already haha (did the n00b thing of somehow flicking the kill switch on and trying to start it - so flooded).

So I need to get another couple of NGK BR8ES plugs asap, however I work 9-5:30 so have trouble getting into the city in hours, at least without much notice to take an hour off work. Do you guys know of anywhere near Prahran or Hawthorn or the like that is likely to stock the plugs that I can just run into and buy them at lunch time? Or do I have to go into the city or out to Ringwood to find them?

Thanks!

2. Not in your immediate area, but you could go to Intyre Motorcycles in North Fitzroy, who are open until 8pm most nights. You'd probably want to ring first though.

If it's just a fouled plug, can't you just pull it out and clean it?

3. I'm gonna have a fiddle with my bike tonight to see whether cleaning them out will help. Didn't have time last night.

Either way I need some plugs as the ones in it aren't NGK...

Thanks, I'll check out Intyre and ring before I head down just to make sure they have a few.