Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Spare parts

Discussion in 'Businesses and Service Providers' started by Fitty, May 17, 2011.

1. I've been looking for spares for a 1982 GSX-250S and it's bloody difficult to find things like caliper spindle boots, etc. Anyway, I happened along this site in my travels, which is a bloody god-send. At the very least, it's a good source of part numbers.

2. Probably due to age, you might find it harder to find parts, but Raceway Suzuki in Niddrie (I think it's Niddrie, or Essendon/Airport west) have been helpful with spare parts for my Across (parts are more plentiful I presume for Across compared to the GSX250S)
  3. Cheers, man. The bikes are pretty similar, and I reckon there'll be a lot of cross-over with things like brakes/suspension. I'll check them out.
  4. You will find the spares which you need , on website of ebay which is online purchasing but you will find your need definitely.