Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Spare parts

Discussion in 'Bling and Appearance' started by dar_sbb, Aug 18, 2009.

1. Are they any places other than dealers that parts can be bought from?

Im after an alternator cover for the zx6r kawa and all dealers have none in stock.

Just wondering if there are other places that parts like this can be bought from

2. Wreckers, ebay.
  3. thanks guys for the replies.

i have tried the above options... i was hoping for something like repco or bursons but for bikes.
  4. I would imagine your best bet would be to get a dealer to order one in then.
  5. Hi,

I have bought Kawasaki parts from this guy before www.jp-parts.com. You will save around 30 percent from a new item even with the shipping from Japan.

To get the part number for the part you require, the kawasaki usa site has drawings and part numbers, so you can get these and quote then in the jp parts order form.

JP Parts will air freight so you do not have to wait for the slow boat from Japan, if dealers and Kawasaki Aust have no stock in country.

6. http://www.bikebandit.com/

never ceases to amaze how much cheaper parts are in the 'good ol' US of A...... and as a bonus the exchange rate at the moment is very good