Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

spare parts finder

Discussion in 'Technical and Troubleshooting Torque' started by chriskerr, May 26, 2008.

1. I was out at my local bike shop (Battyes Bikes in Menai) today looking for a new set of rings for the pw80 and Scott out there put me onto this great site they use to find spare part numbers, it has most bikes and parts with diagrams showing detailed part info.

The site is http://www.yamahaoftroy.com/fiche_select.asp?vcc=Motorcycles

dont be put of by the name, the dont just do Yamaha

2. They only do Honda, Suzuki and Yamaha. Useful if you have one of them I guess!
  3. Good find :grin:
    Many's a time I have pulled various bikes to bits, gone to put them back together days/weeks later, and just needed a microfische to confirm the order of assembly or double check something that I wasnt 100% :-k sure of, then trolled internet to find microfische to confirm/deny.
  4. exactly my position with said pw80... I kind of remeber how it all went together when i pulled it down 6 months ago, but kinda isnt going to impress the kids this weekend :grin:
  5. just for you (and the fact i also have a kwaka 2 stroker) i found the same thing with Kawasakis on another site :grin: