Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

spada servicing / Ace Motorcycles MELB

Discussion in 'Bling and Appearance' started by philski, Apr 11, 2007.

1. Hey all,

Any Melbournites out there had any experience with Ace Motorcycles (46 Bell St Heidelberg)??? I need to get the spada serviced and called Redwing Honda and they said they don't do imports but mentioned that Ace does...

Anyone had any experience with these guys?

Thanks in advance
  2. I got mine serviced at West City Yamaha in Hoppers Crossing...... Highly Reccomend and very competitive on price too.

Give them a go if your out that way... Hell i rode over an hour to go there as i don't like my local options.
  3. I used Ace several years ago when I was living close and they were fine for the usual stuff.

Regarding redwing, perhaps you could have told them it wasn't an import! The spadas were also officially sold here.
  4. haha yeah maybe i should have said it wasn't an import... but it was so i don't want to stuff them round!

Hopper's is a little out of the way for me unfortunately... although i suppose it doesn't really matter how far it is, as long as they do a good job!!
  5. well they did a fine job on mine.. and provided estimates on extra work that needs doing.

full service, oil, filter and plugs as well as carb balancing was under $200
  6. Sounds pretty good... I'll give them a go.
  7. Ace have looked after me pretty well. Ignore the state of the workshop, their workmanship is fine.
  8. no worries, thanks for the info