Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Southern Cross Drive today

Discussion in 'The Pub' at netrider.net.au started by nicko18, Apr 29, 2011.

1. #1 nicko18, Apr 29, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2015
    So i was on my way to the airport this morning and passed this woman with steam billowing out of her bonnet. She wasn't pulling over but trudging along doing about 40. I didn't think much about it at the time.. suspected she'd soon pull over and ring for help.

On the way back, LOL'd when i saw this:

[media=youtube]5FxLB4THe88[/media]

2. bwahahahaha! oh my goodness!

well done to catch it one camera :D

3. why did you remove the video? :-s

4. i reuploaded the full video (previous one stopped halfway)

5. it's okay, i've posted a cooler comment now :D

6. Tried posting a comment on your yt file but wouldn't take it. Oh well...great footage mate, especially your slow riding tactics to get it on 'film' :)
    I wonder how that 'uneducated' female driver's Insurance will fare.... I hope she at least had enough brains to get out of the car when it burst into flames ! LOL

7. i reckon they would've made traffic merge to one lane shortly after that, or set up a contra-flow. Either way, a few folk will be missing their jetstar flights today :eek:

when i noticed the flames jump into the back seat (infact you can see it happen on the vid), was hoping nothing was gonna explode at that stage