Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Southern Classic 2008. 18 / 19 0ctober.

Discussion in 'Racing, Motorsports, and Track Days' started by jdaley, Oct 11, 2008.

1. The very popular Southern Classic is on again, 18 /19 October 2008 at Broadford. With 22 sidecars and 138 solos it has to be a great wekends activity.
    Racing starts at 9.00 am both days, food etc is available all day, grog after racing stops.
    Dont forget the sidecar training day on 7 Dec 2008 at Broadford. www.scrcv.com or www.sidecarsaust.info has more info
    John Daley

2. I hope to be there on Sunday.
  3. Me too :)
  4. All weekend for me, I hope.
  5. Gr8 drop in sidecar 68 and so hello to santa!
  6. No way. Staying away from that crap.
  7. I'll be there, undercover.
  8. I won't make it. Too much work to do here.
  9. Weekend was a hoot.
    We had a good crowd and 170 racers. The highlight was new rider Mandy from Adelaide who was showing them how to ride.
  10. MV rog - tosser

Well maybe you could have won against Mandy Beal on your MV whatever? :LOL: :LOL:
  11. Steve # 2 Dont worry about those people who always have to make a comment even if it is dumb.

Bottom line is there are always more fools who just have to say something stupid, than there are good people who are happy to encourage or support those who do constructive thigs.

As for Mandy, wow, what a rider she certainly was the find of the event a beautiful riding style and courage as well.
  12. Thanks John. I will take this up with you, when next we are face to face.

We will see who is the fool then.