Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Sorry Bro

Discussion in 'Your Near Misses - A Place to Vent' started by tiggers, Nov 22, 2010.

1. A minor off on Friday night,

Turning right in to my street from a two lanes of stopped traffic, right lane is clear, mirrors, head check, start turning in to my street, all of a sudden a blinged up honda prelude is heading for the same piece of road as me.

Hit the brakes.....forks compress and I'm down.

Mr Prelude driver has jumped out from the car behind me driven up the right hand lane overtaking the queing cars.

I'm pretty sure going down was my fault, if I had not looked at the car I might have been able to turn the handle bars straight, pretty sure I target fixated.

I got 'sorry mate I didnt see you' my response was "you farkin dick what the fark were you doing, you farkinn farker"

Minor scratch on the bike and a couple of brusies.....
  2. "Yeah, sorry I didn't see your mirror while I was doing my aerobics either, must be very foggy today"
  3. I don't think you used 'fark' enough - he wouldn't have got your point. LOL
  4. :) thanks maple