Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Soon to be new rider

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by Kowasaki, Jun 13, 2015.

1. Hey everyone, for as long as I can remember I've loved motorbikes. When I first started riding, all I wanted to do was get a bigger bike (which I did, twice!) and then I started wanting to venture onto the roads. We'll that day is slowly closing in, I'm planning on doing my test this week with the practical yest as soon after as possible.

I've got lots of questions but the answers seem to already be here, apart from one I have about engine swaps, but I don't know where to put it so any help on that would be great, the last thing I want to do is put it in the wrong spot haha.

Can't wait to catch some of you guys out and about!
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Hey Brendan, welcome to the site. Hope you get the bike of your dreams and never ending roads.
  3. Best of luck and enjoy your time out there.
  4. I chickened out today. Its raining.
  5. An 90 min ride to get problem solved, wait around for a couple of hours, pay the $'s then 90 min ride home again to find out problem not solved. Off tomorrow to solve problem again.
  6. Just got news that parts have arrived. Definitely of tomorrow to get them.
  7. Welcome aboard :]