Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[sook] parking your bike under shelter in the rain.

Discussion in 'Multimedia' started by flexorcist, Dec 24, 2007.

1. the other day when it was pi$$in down with rain i thought i'll park my bike under the only bit out the front it can kinda get shelter. instead of turning around, i just got off the bike the wrong side. touched the exhaust. yelped a little, thought i grazed it, and when the old boy said "put some water on it", i said "nah it's ok just grazed it, probably burnt it a touch". 4 days later i think i might have cooked my f'n leg....

2. I really hope you're a bloke, really, really, hope :grin: :grin: :grin:
  3. should see my snatch
    hahahaah yeah i am
  4. Yeah I knew you were (are!) just felt it had to be asked. :LOL:

Really is a nasty burn mate. Good luck.
  5. gets worse by the minute it f'n sucks :)
    ah well... that'll learn me
  6. nothing a dip in the salt water wont fix!

my wife arrived to our wedding on the back of a harley, she touched the exhaust and has "screamin' Eagle" permanently fried on to her leg :cool:
  7. :LOL: that'll teach her for saying "cruisers are hot, i'm going to rock up on one of those".... shoulda gone the muscle cars.
  8. there was them too, it was a club function ;)
  9. Not a pretty sight dude.
  10. my missus is TeH HoTness!

oh, you men bennos' leg.... :oops:
  11. Joel I mean the close up of Flexorsists leg. :LOL: :LOL:
  12. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

We get that alot from you! :p :LOL:
  13. mmm...roast

bepantham cream...same stuff they put on fresh tattoos...you might want to pull out those hairs around the burn first...but that might be for my own enjoyment not yours...
  14. oww, been there done that. takes ages to heal, although mine didn't scar