Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

something wrong with this picture..

Discussion in 'Jokes and Humour' started by slyfox, Jun 2, 2005.

1. http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4553324272

anyone else think it's a little odd that EVERY picture in this ebay auction has a decapitated head dummy on the stand, sometimes with or without a helmet..

it seems like more of an acceptable accessory for the Predator, or that woman in the film Return to Oz who stores an assortment of heads to wear depending on her mood.

maybe it's for roadragers who can store/show off their 'roadkill' :shock: :D
  2. lol it does look quite weird. As freaky as the thing looks when you hang a suit of it i think it's a great idea. No more accidents by knocking your helmet off what ever you usually sit it on. You could hang it on the wall of the garage next to where you keep the bike
  3. Yep, and your grandpa could shoot at it in the middle of the night cos he thinks its a burgler!
  4. I reckon its a pretty good, albeit wierd, idea!

Might freak out friends and family though :p
  5. Looks cool.

It would stop me getting in trouble for leaving the helmet on the kitchen table! :D
  6. So you have your helmet hanging in that head compressing all the inner material more or less 24/7 when you take it off and put it on your head and then back on the holder.
    What will that do to the life of the helmet inner lining after a year or 2?
  7. depends on how tightly the "head" fits the helmet...