Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Something (very) different

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' at netrider.net.au started by ac, Oct 12, 2006.

1. The day started pretty much like any other - get up, breakfast .....start the little bandit and head off to work, a day at work, stop off on the way home..... to pick up the cbr1100xx blackbird I bought earlier in the week.

Time to learn to ride a real bike. This is certainly more than I need but probably most of the things I think I want.

allan

2. rotten show-off :p

3. bastardito, esse huevito quere sal.......

4. onya ac! that's a big step up from the bandito. try to keep the front wheel down. oh, and because you'll be smiling so much remember to keep your visor down otherwise you'll be picking bugs out of your teeth.

5. Hola! joelridescbr .....

¡Ahora, ahora, ahora, ningún rasguñar aquí chicas!! :grin: :angel:

6. Yeah, what he said!

7. Congratulations ac .... your Blackbird will keep a smile on your face for a while!! :grin:

8. Revvin' up your engine
    Listen to her howlin' roar
    Metal under tension
    Beggin' you to touch and go

Highway to the Danger Zone
    Ride into the Danger Zone

...I know, I know. Top gun had a Kawasaki (I think) in it but everytime I see a Blackbird I always think of Top Gun for some reason.

9. 'Cause you have to be taller than Tom Cruise to ride one.