Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Something to do....

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by port80, Jan 6, 2006.

1. So next week is my birthday and I'm trying to think of something fun to do on Sunday (maybe).. I'm too old for the get rolling drunk and yell abuse at the neighbours thing so I need a plan B. Netriders welcome if we can plan something down Werribee way.

2. FFS man you're 23 ... you've got at least a decade or two of entertainment left from that particular activity :p
  3. There really is only one thing to do .... visit https://netrider.net.au/calendar/?action=add and create a ride for your birthday, going to wherever you want, and stopping for lunch wherever you want :) It's customary for everyone attending a birthday ride to chip-in some shrapnel or a gold coin each so you get lunch for free too :)
  4. Good thinking Mouth. All I need is a suggestion for a good ride from Werribee. Destination should be somewhere with Laserforce :grin:
  5. i know you said your to old to drink but you have to do a fridge to fridge. do a golf one yuu have a beer at every hole. bucket of fun
  6. Golf eh, must say I haven't thought about doing that for my birthday. I think I'd be too much of a safety hazard out on the course let alone with a few (how many holes) beers :grin: